[Metastockusers] Shudder - why?

The heck with that...if you believe your forecast,
short the market!

;-)

Seriously though, if you really want to see a bottom,
keep the negative talk coming...that's what bottoms
are made of.  Personally, I could care less which
direction we go, just so we go somewhere - and we are
doing just that.

Pring

___________________

Preston,

  Thank you tons for the kind words.

  However, the purpose of my last post on the US
markets was not for any
  self esteeem boost, or ego gratification. It was a
major concern as to
  what the stock markets could do to the economy of
the US, and as an
  extension, to the world.

  What with companies going bankrupt, like maple
leaves in autumn, I
  foresee dark days ahead.

  What can we do?

  Try to mobilise public opinion against this course
of action, which
  could lead to financial disasters the world over.
Fortunately, in the
  US, your representatives LISTEN to you.

  Can an attempt be made?

  Dusant