Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] stockcharts.com= webmaster airhead

jav,

I wouldn't have the foggiest idea...don't use the service. Obviously he
was not in a very talkative mood. Not to fear though, one of the nice
things about the internet is that there are plenty of other sites to
obtain info. from. :-)

--- jsmedina <vze23jt8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone ever try to email that airhead Chip from stockcharts.com?
> I ask about future upgrades or suggestions to the site and the yahoo
> basically gives one word replies.
> I recently asked about the price increase on the basic service. I
> just
> wanted to know if he was going to put new scans on their or
> indicators
> like volume weighted moving averages, etc. Anything new?
> His reply.
>
> "NOPE"
>
> That was as deep and intellectual as he could reply.
> Anyone know what is his problem? If I had a site I think I would
> pay attention to subscribers suggestions for future site upgrades.
>
> jav

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/BefplB/TM