[EquisMetaStock Group] stockcharts.com= webmaster airhead

Anyone ever try to email that airhead Chip from stockcharts.com?
I ask about future upgrades or suggestions to the site and the yahoo
basically gives one word replies.
I recently asked about the price increase on the basic service. I just
wanted to know if he was going to put new scans on their or indicators
like volume weighted moving averages, etc. Anything new?
His reply.

"NOPE"

That was as deep and intellectual as he could reply.
Anyone know what is his problem? If I had a site I think I would
pay attention to subscribers suggestions for future site upgrades.

jav

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/BefplB/TM