[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metstock v Tradestation

Metastock's learning curve is much easier than tradestation. From my
experience and what others have told me, is that tradestation is a
cumbersome and resource eating machine. It takes a lot of time to
learn tradestation whereas Metastock is a no brainer. Its the easiest
program to use. As far as formula programming goes, Metastock is just
as powerful as tradestation if you can program in other languages
such as C++ cause Metastock can now incorporate indicators written in
other languages which allows one to write complicated formulas that
Metastock can use. I hope this helps.

Gann_144

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "tradeglobally" <profilic@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm considering switching to Metastock from Tradestation. I know
> Easylanguage and program my own systems.
>
> Anyone made the same transition and tell me how steep the learning
> curve would be?
>
> Tom

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/MVfIAA/BefplB/TM