RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] updates lost in space

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Hi
Bill,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The only two ways I know of to sort the industry groups in
Metastock is, unfortunately, costly and/or time
consuming.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
1 -
 I have manually sorted the groups into the folders by copying the
individual files into their groups, with a separate Warrants and Options
folder.  I have still kept the A - Z folders empty so if a new warrant or
stock enters the market, they will by default go into these folders.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
2 - I
also have the OTS Ezy Station with its downloader that can sort the Metastock
into the CIGS grouping which I find a little vague.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Both of these methods will work as long as when using the
Equis Downloader you 'traverse all folders' in the options under the converting
tool.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Hope