On!
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Preston Umrysh
[mailto:pumrysh@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 12:58
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] Re: About KST and KASE
indicatorsLionel, You owe me big time for
this!<A
href="http://eis.pl/kr/AFM/index-en.html";>http://eis.pl/kr/AFM/index-en.htmlP---
In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx> wrote:>
Interesting site. Now if some volunteer would translate the whole site
into> English> > Lionel> -----Original
Message-----> From: Gregory D Sandmire [mailto:sandmire@xxxx]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:44 AM> To:
Metastockusers@xxxx> Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] About KST and KASE
indicators> > > <A
href="http://www.eis.pl/kr/AFM/index.htm";>http://www.eis.pl/kr/AFM/index.htm>
----- Original Message ----->   From: Lionel
Issen>   To: Metastockusers@xxxx>   Sent:
Wednesday, September 18, 2002 9:10 AM>   Subject: RE:
-----Original Message----->   From: Josep M.
[mailto:websurfer@xxxx]>   Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002
9:32 AM>   To: Metastockusers@xxxx>   Subject:
[Metastockusers] About KST and KASE indicators> >
>   Hello All.> >   I would like have
some info about these indicators,I found some formulas> of
these>   at Kalosz Web page,but I canīt verify if these are
good and I donīt have> any>   manual of these,if
Anyone have more info about maybe will be a good point> for
discuss.> >   Josep> > >
to:>   Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxx> >
> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.> > >   To unsubscribe from
this group, send an email to:>
Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxx> > > >
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.>
> >       Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > To unsubscribe from
this group, send an email to:> Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxx>
Terms of Service.To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A