  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 9:10
  AM
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] About KST
  and KASE indicators

  What's the address
  of Kaloz's web page
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Josep M.
  [mailto:websurfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002
  9:32 AMTo: <A
  href="mailto:Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] About KST and KASE indicatorsHello
  All.I would like have some info about these indicators,I found some
  formulas of these at Kalosz Web page,but I canīt verify if these are good
  and I donīt have any manual of these,if Anyone have more info about maybe
  will be a good point for discuss.JosepTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A