[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Re: SR ZZTsum

Eugene

I have already tested my SR Zigzag Trend and so have others. When I first
posted this indicator I also suggested an analytical step by step method to
test it!
Until now neither me nor any other has noticed any suspicious redraws.
In your experiment you had not used my indicator but only the zigzag. Then I
suggested that you should
repeat the experiment this time using also SR ZZT. Have you done that? What
did it show?

If you have seen a suspicious behavior Then why don't you post your
observations and a chart showing the failure of SR ZZT?
ElseIf you have tested it and found it is OK Then why don't you trust it?
Elseif you have tested it but you wish to do more tests, Then be my guest! I
am here and listening!
End if

If someone shows that something is wrong, I will be the first to worry and I
try to fix the problem.
But until then, we have to assume that SR ZZT is correct. Am I right?
Now, if it IS right, then it is absolutely safe to use it in systems, too.
Finally, I repeat once more:
My SR ZZT may be based on the zigzag but it is NOT the zigzag! Do not
confuse it with zig. IT WATCES THE ZIGZAG and confirms or
rejects its trends.

So, Happy SR Zigzag Trends!

Spyros

Message: 2