Re: Can it be this simple

Andre :

Never ever  put your eggs in one basket ! , if
some steals it
you donot have any eggs left or ?

What you would do here is ignore the most important
financial rule :

!!!!   money management
!!!!

( this is much more important than the technical
aspects of your system
   believe me !)

Now we could make it very complicated with
formula's etc

but it really  is a question of
diversification.  (and logical use of your brains or ?)

What i do f.i. is never ever risc in one trade more
the 1/20  of
my capital , and with using stoploss etc the
changes that i get broke
are minimilized : it is already difficult enough in
these markets or ?

So : they tell you it is simple and you maybe
believe them but
       that is not
what my experience is : even with good technical indicators
      (which you have to
choose yourself in a learning proces)
      it is difficult
.

start little , plan your trades, paper trade
Avoid losing money.
see what your emotions are when you are in a trade
!

Good Luck

Theo

P.s. to go broke is very easy, to survive is
another game !

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  Andre