To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 11:41
AM

Subject: Re: Karnish StoRSI
 Brilliant system Steve. It works great with the Q's but wasn't so
robust with the SP-500 though...But again, the Q's are a better and more
volatile trading vehicle!
Steve Karnish wrote:

List,
Last December, I presented my StoRSI indicator
to the Fort Collins Market Technicians Association (a group that gets together
to drink beer and eat Mexican food...at an Irish Pub).  At the time,
I had been trading the system for approximately a year.  It has continued
to trade profitably during the past six months "slide to hell".  For
those who might of missed previous post, the guts of the system are attached.
Sorry, but I can only provide MetaStock code.  All trades are initiated
on the opening, the day following the signal. Take
care, Steve Karnish, CTA
Cedar Creek Trading
www.cedarcreektrading.com
1-877-668-1125