Karnish StoRSI

List,

Last December, I presented my StoRSI indicator to
the Fort Collins Market Technicians Association (a group that gets together to
drink beer and eat Mexican food...at an Irish Pub).  At the time, I had
been trading the system for approximately a year.  It has continued to
trade profitably during the past six months "slide to hell".  For those who
might of missed previous post, the guts of the system are attached.  Sorry,
but I can only provide MetaStock code.  All trades are initiated on the
opening, the day following the signal.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTACedar Creek Trading<A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>www.cedarcreektrading.com1-877-668-1125