Re: peak trough ...zigzag validity(trading safely with zig)

Igor,
Thanks for your contribution!
Could you please repost your formulas for the benefit of any newbies that
have joined the list since your last post. I'm looking forward to your
August article in "Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities".