Re: elliot wave

If you are interested in an Elliott Wave ad on for Metastock, check out
AlphOmega by Robert Tasse. It is an excellent addition and works wonderfully
well within the Expert area. Mr. Tasse provides a number of great indicators
along with his software. His technical support is superb! He is a conscientous
software developer with a great deal of pride in his work.
The location is http://alphomega7413.goemerchant6.com.
I use this add in as part of my daily analysis. I don't marker
or sell this software and receive no fees from its developer. I'm jsut
a satisfied user.
Larry Amernick
Publisher
The Amernick Market Report
Bob wrote:

once asked Jon DeBRy to look into Ewaves; he was asking for opinions on
what would be something useful in Metastock, but I think he decided it
was too much work.
Besides that esignal is in cahoots with Advanced Get and I would be willing
to bet they do not want Metstock competing in the ewave arena.