  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 6:47
PM
  Subject: elliot wave

  I once asked Jon DeBRy to look into Ewaves; he
  was asking for opinions on what would be something useful in Metastock, but I
  think he decided it was too much work.
      Besides that esignal is in
  cahoots with Advanced Get and I would be willing to bet they do not want
  Metstock competing in the ewave arena.

  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="http://www.grisoft.com";>http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.368
  / Virus Database: 204 - Release Date:
5/29/2002