Re:System Comparison results

Hi,
I am using ver 7.2. & a relatively new user.
First thank you Steve for the Bollinger band indicator.
I programmed it up both as an indicator and as a system test.  It gave quite
good results as is and even better when I factored in DPO as a weighting on
the STDev.
However like all indicators/system tests it doesnt work in all situations -
I still trying to understand its limits and where it is best used.
Meanwhile:
1:  Can anyone tell he how to SAVE results from a System Comparison run on a
stock,  before I go on to examine a different stock?
2:  Is there a (batch) way to automate the running of various section of
metastock so as to (say) test your portfolio against exit rules  etc.
3:  Is there any add-on that allows for comprehensive fundamentals to be
integrated with the charting package?
(I looked at Paritech's version & its offerings are pretty meagre)