Re: Breakout Exploration

I have not done any testing with the formula.  I have a small database of
stocks that are high Relative Strength with strong fundementals.  The
exploration I posted finds stocks to use a William O'Neil/Investor's
Business Daily type strategy.  William O'Neil's book "How to Make Money in
Stocks" and Nicholas Darvas' book "How I made $2,000,000 in the stock
market" describe this strategy pretty well.  A breakout strategy works
better in trending markets.  I have been getting stopped out of a lot of
things lately.  A momentum oscillator type strategy works better in this
type of ranging market.

Dan