RE: Removing Chart Indicator

Thanks for the great tip. I have been trying to find a way to do this for
years.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of list
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 2:25 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Removing Chart Indicator

I do that all the time [bugger up the indicators, that is ;-)].  Click on
one of the other indicators on your chart, or the price bars themselves,
whatever.  On the bottom of the chart you'll see in small print the name of
the clicked indicator.  Now hit [tab] and keep hitting it until you've
cycled through to the buggered indicator.  Once you've got that indicator
then hit [delete] and it'll be gone.

HTH

biln