RE: How can I get a Line of the Pivot Point

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>John:
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
it would be helpful
if you posted what you think should be the correct instructions without any
unnecessary comments.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of John ManascoSent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 6:53
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: How can I get
  a Line of the Pivot Point
  Well to be blunt Neo you don't have a clue as to
  what you're talking about!
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV
    neo