From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert Duplain
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 5:21 PM
To: Meta Stock Discussion Group (E-mail); Equis Tech supp. (E-mail)
Subject: Default template

When I open a series of charts I would like them to adopt a default
template.
I did created this default template using Metastock functionality but when I
open at once a series of charts, this default template is not used.
The default template is only automatically used when I open a chart using
file/new/chart.
The default template is not automatically used when we open a chart using
file/open or when we open a series of charts resulting from an exploration.

How can I have a default template to be used automatically when I open a
chart using file/open or when I open a series of charts resulting from an
exploration?

Thanks for your help

Robert