Re: Power Basic programming-metastock

> Do you work for amibroke or you on commission

In view of the above accusation toward another guy who,
so far as I can tell, was only trying to help, maybe I'd better
point out that I don't work for AmiBroker, either.  Nor am
I on commission.

AmiBroker is a one-man operation.  The programmer/pro-
prietor/guru is a guy named Tomasz Janeczko, who appears
to work about three times harder and five times more
productively than the entire staff at Equis.  (And don't
get me started about those goniffs in Miami!)  So far as
I know, the only marketing is from the AmiBroker Web
site and by word of mouth from satisfied customers.

I haven't heard of any dissatisfied ones, but perhaps they
just quietly go away.

If the program has a flaw, it's that it requires more
programming skill, and consequently clearer thought
about what you are trying to accomplish, than the
competing products.  In return, it does most of what you
want; accepts add-ins in jscript, vbscript, and other
languages for the things it can't do on its own; and doesn't
lie to you about the results of your system tests.

I'm finding that its learning curve is steeper than with
Metastock and SuperCharts, but also that the rewards
are enough greater to justify the effort.  And then some.

Owen Davies