RE: Indeces

don't think it is available from any other source than StockCharts.com and
DorseyWright.com (there might be others but these are the more
popular).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
In
order to calculate it you need to take the percentage of all NASDAQ stocks that
are on a Point and Figure buy signal each day and then plot this result (not
very easy and dare I say impossible with Metastock?).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Pete

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Ara KaloustianSent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 4:58
  PMTo: Metastock User GroupSubject:
  Indeces
  I have found an index called Nasdaq Composite
  Bullish Percent Index ($BPCOMPQ), - outside of Metastock / Reuters - it came
  as a chart from StocksCharts.com....

  It seems very useful for market timing, and I'd
  like to have it in Metastock....

  Is this available on Reuters (possibly with a
  different symbol)?

  If not, would anyone know the formula for
  calculating it?

  Thanks

  Ara