Re: CD Check

Try disconnecting the failing CD drive and install one of the functioning
drives in its place.  Make sure that the jumper that determines
whether the drive is master or slave on that IDE bus (if it is an IDE
drive) is set correctly (the same as the setting for the failed
drive).    If it is a SCSI CD drive, make sure the SCSI id
of the 'replacement' drive matches the id the failed drive was
using.