Re: Wrong volume in eSignal for daily data

Rick,
thanks for your
reply.
I also thought about folders
and the symbol  limit, so I divided my securities in folders, not exceeding
100, it took me nowhere, as the eSignal server only seems to recognize, that I
request 700 Symbols at a time.Besides that I have to do the update mostly
twice,as many securities show  "X" in the collection report, I think
that is also conected to the "symbol conflict"
I´m only talking EOD
here.
Mailing eSignal support
brought me nothing but wisecracks.
The Volume is right in
Metastock RT, but scaled down in EOD. Before noticing this, I skiped trades,
thinking, the securities would be too illiquide...
Yes, they are overpriced, but
as they are beautiful in RT, I could live with that
Nicholas
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  <A title=RickParsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx