RE: Wrong volume in eSignal for daily data

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=2>I use Esignal RT and update over 1000 securities at a time.
Perhaps this has to do with the number of symbols allowed in each folder in the
MS database.  There is a limit to how many symbols you can put into a
folder.  You have to divide up the securities between folders to make sure
you do not exceed this limit.  This has nothing to do with EOD
Esignal.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>There is a symbol limit that you can view in real time with
ESignal and that is Esignal's limitation.  You have to pay ESignal more $$
to view more symbols in RT.  They are really overpriced
!

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Nicholas BodeuxSent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 2:56
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Wrong volume in
  eSignal for daily data
  Hello list,
  I use MS Pro, with eSignal,
  and the volume for my daily securities is in MS scaled down by
  100...
  ???
  Second problem:
  Every morning, updating the
  dailies, I got an error message, telling me, that I`m exceeding my symbol
  number, what is true, as I`m updating more symbols, than I`m allowed to
  view at a  time.
  Has anyone experienced same
  problems?
  Thanks,