From: "Andreas Grau" <agrau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 5:15 PM
Subject: AW: Question again: how to read metastock file?

I wonder why you want to code Metastock acess on your own. There is
the
"Metastock File Library" sold by Equis and "Metalib" to be found at
www.trading-tools.com. I have tried both and sticked with Metalib:
Easy and
comfortable to use. Ok, both cost money, but how do you value your
time
implementing the routines yourself?

Regards,

Andreas