Matrox desktop zoom utility

Many of you have dual or quad monitor configurations and
several use Matrox graphics cards.  I have been using a
Matrox dual head graphics card for years and just discovered
a nifty, built-in utility I hadn't noticed before  --  it allows you
to quickly zoom-in on a portion of your desktop.  Great for
tired, old eyes or for those with the squinty 1280 x 1024
desktops.

>From a recent Matrox newsletter ... "Matrox PixelTOUCH:
helping users see the bigger pixel.  Part of the Matrox
PowerDesk software utility, PixelTOUCH lets you zoom-in
on your current mouse pointer position to view areas of the
desktop in larger detail. See how visually impaired users are
benefiting from this feature:
http://www.matrox.com/mga/start/newsletter/jan_2002/pixeltouch.cfm "