RE: System Tester Equity Line

Tom,

Yup, that's the stuff!!!!

Sorry for the delayed response.  Right after I posted to your question, I
left for an *extended* Memorial Day vacation.  I'm just getting through some
600+ messages that have gone into my Inbox over that time period....

I haven't had a chance to test this out in Metastock, but all I'd change
from looking at it is this:

On your If() statements, I'd use something like Periods+4 or 6.  Just to
make sure that your EQTY doesn't start accumulating too soon.  Also, I'd
change the statement to say CUM(If...).  I may be mistaken, but I think that
the way it's written, you'll get zero for the bars up to Periods, but once
you pass that threshold, you'll get the Cum() of the whole line, not just
the Cum() from bar=Periods and beyond.  This would be true for all of the
indicators.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO