Re: Back in the oil bidniz, please help me mr. president

Tom,

I'm always in the market in all my futures
positions, but it's too hard for the public to understand how you can sell
something that you don't own....so, as you can see as you scroll down on any
chart at my site, I only account for long positions in equities.

I never use stops on anything.  It goes
against CW, but hey, the convention wisdom and the majority of all futures and
options players (plus a bunch of equity players) lose money.

And, yes, "the trend is NOT necessarily your
friend".  I'm a swing trader.  That's different than investing.
I adhere to strict money management principles.  This approach is not for
everyone...so, over the years, I've stopped crusading.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTACedar Creek Trading<A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>http://www.cedarcreektrading.com
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr