Re: Back in the oil bidniz, please help me mr. president

Steve,

I've got a few questions about your method.
They are:

  1. Are you always in the
market?

  2. If not, do you use stops?

  3. Do you trade against the
  trend?

If you care to discuss your method further,
I'd be interested to hear your comments on these questions.

Thanks and best wishes!

Tom

<FONT
face="Times New Roman">******************************************************************************
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  Steve
  Karnish
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 11:21 PM
  Subject: Back in the oil bidniz, please
  help me mr. president

  List,

  I seldom publish equity buy signals to the
  list.  But, here's a play to ponder.  I slapped on the fib
  retracements for a special three day, weekend treat.  It's a real
  piece of "eye candy".

  Buy and sell arrows are automatically
  placed by a Chande Momentum Oscillator, triggering signals, at
  symmetrical, equal distances from a center baseline.

  Anyone with decent analytical software, should be
  able to recreate this success with the CMO, a good StoRSI, or reliable
  momentum oscillator of there choice.  All it takes is a lot of
  research work.

  Happy Holidaze,

  Steve Karnish, Financial DJCedar Creek
  Trading<A