RE: Stepping through explorer charts

At 08:10 AM 5/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Herman
>
>If you select on the first chart and then Shift-select, all charts will be
>selected. Click open and all charts will open. You can then examine each
>one.

Thanks neo, this works when you have less than a dozen or so charts but
what i am looking for is to have the symbols (could be several hundreds)
moved to a favorite folder so that I can use the Next Security button
(key-stroke) to step through them while they are displayed fullscreen and
TA is applied from the template with each new chart. I can do the transfer
manually after each Exploration but perhaps there is an easier way?

Have a great day,
Herman.