Re: composite securities

If all you want to do is add 4 security prices together, all you need
to do is create 2 composites in the "MetaStock Downloader".  Each
composite would add 2 security prices.  Then you create 2 charts by
opening both composites, move 1 composite to the other chart with your
cursor, then create an indicator by adding both composites together.
The formula is "C+P".  I believe these are all the steps involved.
It's been awhile since I've done this.

Although the above is primitive, it gets the job done.  Otherwise, you
must purchase a package such as IRL.  With IRL, you also must buy QP
data.  IRL just raised their price to $300/year.  It's getting more
expensive to use this stuff.

Daniel.