Cannot export custom indicators from Metastock v7.2 for use with v7.03

Hello Equis & Everybody,

I cannot export custom indicators from Metastock v7.2 for use with Metastock
v7.0 or below.... it creates a file called MS72FORM.DTA which Metastock
v7.03 does not pick up when I choose a source folder in the organizer.

So, for indicators I want to distribute, it would seem that I must generate
them in Metastock v6.5 then import them into all other versions.

Has anybody else had any luck with importing from other versions?

Cheers,
RICHARD DALE
IT PROJECTS MANAGER
daytraderHQ Ltd
Level 4, 66 Kings Park Rd
West Perth
Western Australia 6005
Phone: (08) 9226 0767 Fax (08) 9322 9998
Email: rad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: www.daytraderHQ.com
YOU'LL NEVER TRADE ALONE