Re: OFF TOPIC TS2Ki. R/T for WINDOWS.

Not sure this is germaine to the MS list. However, herewith a bit more
detail.
I don't actually run Radar Screen, but it is under active consideration as
it will allow me to junk other software. Pro Suite i.e. TS2Ki, and Radar
Screen ( not interested in options) would allow me to seek out candidates
etc. It is not cheap and to replace what I have developed over a period of
time is no small investment.

I have a number of machines networked together. The key ones are DELLBOY and
SUPERCOW.
It's an anachronism, but DELLBOY runs the internet connection server,
satellite connection,  TS2Ki plus DDE links to real time spreadsheets (for
mark to market profitabilty and risk) and own code. It is this own code plus
EOD code that would be junked by  Pro Suite.  Satellite connection is linked
to LSE, Liffe, LCE, LME CEC and Nymex - c. 2000 tickers, and 10 chart
folders.. The satellite connection is virtually error free and I recommend
it. I consistently see 15-16 milliseconds delay on the satellite feed c.f.
500 on the equivalent internet feed.  DELLBOY also runs a number of other
bits and pieces on an ad hoc basis.  As you might expect, load is highly
variable and one can't say, this task is to go on CPU1, whilst this task is
to go on CPU 2. However, the machine is always responsive, no problems over
keyboard lockup, charts that don't update etc etc. What is clear however, is
that both processors are being used.

EOD type stuff plus tradestation system development runs on SUPERCOW(also
dual processor).

Hope this helps. suggest you mail me privately as it shouldn't really be on
a MetaStock list.