Re: Dual Monitors

Neo
I am not familiar with your choices, but my Matrox 16 meg dual card works fine.

I paid less that $80, at the local computer store.  I suppose that the 32 meg
version would be even better, for very little added cost.  From all that I
know, the Matrox is great value for business apps, but not as game-fast as some
of the more expensive game cards.

My previous efforts to use two video cards led to problems.  MSFT said that
they were supposed to work, but....that was the case only sometimes.  MSFT has
a list of compatible cards, but I would try an inexpensive dual card, like the
Matrox.  It is compatible with a second single video card, so that Matrox dual
card user can upgrade to three monitors.
Regarding the possible viability of having two dual Matrox cards (4 monitors),
I know not.
Good luck
LAP