From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of neo
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 10:53 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dual Monitors

I wanted to have a fast primary card and a high quality PCI secondary card.
I purchased the Radeon 64 MB AGP and Radeon PCI. Tech support assured me
they would work well together. They would not. I looked in MS's KB and most
of the problems with dual monitors was with ATI cards. I tried an off brand
TNT2 but the image quality was poor. I have on order a 3dfx 5500 PCI. Not
sure if it will work.

Any ideas?

neo