RE: what is

At least one person who is coming to this conclusion.  If you look at their
upgrades and the new functions they add the last upgrades and read this MS
group you come really quick to the conclusion that they don't listen to
their users.  And Equis then says that the majority of users not on MS lists
were asking for these features. Yeah right.  People have been asking to be
able to TEST THEIR OWN systems on multiple stocks and able to TEST systems
with STOP ORDERS for years now.  And all what Equis is doing is pushing
people to use a surtain data provider (theirs off course)

MS is so great product that an MS users has to BACKTEST his system in Excel
because MS just can't do the job.  Now you think it's a very complicated
system, no.  It's just buy at the high of yesterday + tick when high > high
of X days and the range is largest in X days.  Isn't that a joke or what.

So your not the only one observing this, but I believe most of the users
don't seem to care because I mentioned it already.
Greetings
Mickey