From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 4:35 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Current Day!

Ken Hunt:
You have pressed my red button again. The can of worms exists and the
problem should be corrected.

You sound too much like a child that doesn't want to clean up his room. You
seem to forget that some of the users are very knowledgeable programmers!

Memory is cheap cheap cheap these days.  Just look at prices on the internet
or call your local computer mega store. Additional memory requirements is no
justification for your attitude. There are probably higher management
decisions involved. It cost me a new computer when V 5.x came out: it needed
a pentium as  it wouldn't run properly on a 386.  This was more expensive
than additional memory, and Equis wasn't concerned about the cost to upgrade
to  V 5.x, so please spare us this weak excuse about additional memory
requirements.

There are other software packages coming on the market that provide the
capability that Equis is unwilling to put into Metastock.

Just scrap the existing program and start from scratch and include a
programming language interface (VB, C++ , Delphi, or whatever).
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxx