Re: Microsoft: Grave is ready. Win2000

My Windows 98(1) runs very stable.  I rarely ever get a BSOD.  I cannot remember
the last time I got a BSOD.  The only program which crashes on me is Netscape
v4.76 and I tend to have 10 Netscape windows open at the same time.  I also run
Explorer 5.5 simultaneously.  I normally run Netscape 4.76, Explorer 5.5, Excel
2000, Quotes-Plus v2.1 scanner, MetaStock v6.52 EOD, QP Virtual 2.1, Yahoo
Messenger, Windows Explorer, and maybe WinAmp simultaneously.  I can usually
keep my resources above 20%.  ;^)  Because I have 2 drives, I can run QP scans
without any interruption to my other activities.

I agree Win2K is the best O/S for trading.  Unfortunately, if I were to upgrade
to Win2K, I probably would have to buy another sound card.  I'd have to toss my
DM MX300.  Aureal went out of business and they didn't write up-to-date Win2K
drivers.  Also, I probably wouldn't be able to run a number of games titles and
I would lose my Corel Office Suite Pro 7 (1996).  What I plan to do is have a
cable modem connection, a router, and 2 systems.  One with Win98 and the other
with Win2K for trading.

Daniel.