Changing from MetaStock List to Online Forum - email addresses public?

Hi

I have no problems with going to a Yahoo Groups type system apart from the
security involved.  I believe I am correct in saying that any member of the
group can get a list of all members including their email addresses.  If
this is the case then I would resign.

Steve