Re: Changing from MetaStock List to Online Forum

For the same reason, I prefer list server. It is simple and automatic
through e-mail, and don't need to type a password.
Neal is right. At a web forum we will have less participants each day and
soon the forum will be dead.

Filipe Dutra
fdutra@xxxxxxxxxxx