From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Manasco
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 8:21 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Price units

Hi Frans

Thanks for your reply. I do know how to do it in the Downloader but I was
hoping for a way to globally set a default price unit outside of the
Downloader. I tried to display a security yesterday through Reuters Datalink
that wasn't in the Downloaders database and it displayed in 16ths. With the
move to decimal pricing by the exchanges I would have thought the default
from Metastock would have also been decimal or at least modifiable by the
user. Guess not.

Anyway thanks for your response

John