From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Dale
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 3:13 AM
To: 'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: HELP multiple symbols on 1 bar

In the expert advisor, under the symbols, create a new symobl for "Close
Long Enter Short" which has both conditions ANDed together.

You'll need to change the priority of the expert above that of the single
"close long" and "enter short" symbol advisors by clicking the little "UP"
button in the symbols list when you have the new symbol highlighted.

Cheers,
RICHARD DALE
IT PROJECTS MANAGER
daytraderHQ Ltd