Re: Direct Access Broker - Quicken

Neo,

A couple of years back I used myTrack and Herzog, Heine, & Geduld as a broker.  They had a direct
Quicken download process integrated into their software which I had used successfully.  I've since
seen some things about their offering of direct access services, but I'm really not familiar with
them of late.  Perhaps that's worth checking out.  Try www.tdc.com or www.mytrack.com

By the way, over the last two weeks, I've entered my 1113 trades for last year into
Quicken....UUUGGHHH!!!!  I know what you mean.  Although, that feature alone represented an
$11,000 savings in commission costs to my bottom line for FY2000.

Dave Nadeau