RE: Discount Stock Broker Evaluation

Unfortunately, they have not gotten any better.  I'm about to close my
accounts with them for the same reasons.
Since the Schwab takeover, Cyber has never been as good as before.  The
support people try to be helpful, but nothing seems to get fixed.  I was on
a commission rebate program that brought the commissions down to $12 or so,
but even that is too high.  Since then, I've used two different realtick
based brokers (www.equitytrading.com and www.terranova.com).  Both have
programs that will bring the effective commission range down into the $8 or
so range.  Realtick is better than Cybertrader in many ways -- the most
compelling being the ability to set up predefined chart layouts (pages)
which are completely independent of each other.  Cyber always seems to have
one thing or another carrying over from one layout to the next.