Analysts, Shakey Shakey & the TV Man

It aint over until its over.

My trading parameters still have some downside
left. Thats the Shakey Shakey.Market needs to cleanse itself of all the
Hype(er).It hasnt happened as yet. A rough ride lies ahead. Thats the trading
point of view. 1650-1700 should be near term target for a bounce back. Expect
voilence (dont have to tell you that). The upside will be in big percentage
points too.(We are close to the bounce back zone.....close is relative
.......)

Wave count : thats something else. Will send
something this week.

Analysts & TV Man : Thats what my 8 year old
calls them for a long time now.The TV man (Anchor) can still send the stock up
on hyping it up. The day it stops moving to the TV mans beck and call .....that
would be the time to start stepping in. Have to see that disgust from the market
set in for the TV man first. When stocks move in the opposite direction of the
hype (at the bottom) then........ The TV man is the barometer.... (no charts
required here)

Forgive the mumbling.......

And who said that there aint gonna be a bull market
in this lifetime? ......