Re: MS 7.2 upgrade A JOKE

The new version MS 7.2 is only a small step.  Equis's version
designation signifies it as such:  7.02 to 7.2.  The only real change
will be testing multiple stocks at once.  I agree it's about time they
directly read Quotes-Plus database.  The problem is they also sell
their "Data On Demand" so they want you to buy that also.  If Equis
wasn't a subsidiary of Reuters and a smaller more aggressive company,
MetaStock EOD would already be able to read several other data
sources.  I have both 6.52 & 7.02 EOD installed on my PC.  I don't
even use 7.02 because it damages the QP 2.1 Virtual data files.  Once
QP doesn't support v2.1 in June, I guess I'll upgrade to 7.2x since
I'll be outputting MS data.  I really don't feel like outputting 3,000
stocks every day.  It's hard on the drive and it takes half an hour.
Why can't Equis make life easier for us Quotes-Plus users?  WHEN WILL
EQUIS METASTOCK EOD DIRECTLY READ QUOTES-PLUS DATA?  I'D EVEN PAY FOR
(YET) ANOTHER UPGRADE.

Daniel.