Re: Best Elliott Wave Program?

Hello Daniel,

DM> I've been getting email about the Elliott Wave Analyzer II.  Is there a site
DM> which reviews the EWA II and Advanced Get?  Has anyone used both of these
DM> programs and could tell me which is better?  If you are affiliated with EWA
DM> (Roxburgh Securities Pty Ltd), please do not reply.  I am also interested in
DM> finding a site which posts reviews of TA software in general.

Elliott Wave Analyzer II is a new version of the WinWave32 and Elliot
Wave Analizer programs of the author Richard Swannell. I have
tested all of them. There is a big difference in internal algorithms
the programs. AGet uses an oscillator technique to find out a wave
counting. EWA uses pattern recognition and pattern comparison.
According to Elliott principles it is possible to have multiple wave countings
simultaneously. The EWA draws a future price projection of the each
recognized wave counting on a same chart. This makes a figure like fire.

I think the Aget is the best for mechanical trading. I prefer to use
MetaStock to make counting manually.

Sergej R. Kosinskij
/ksr
mailto:ksr@xxxxxxx