Best Elliott Wave Program?

I've been getting email about the Elliott Wave Analyzer II.  Is there a site
which reviews the EWA II and Advanced Get?  Has anyone used both of these
programs and could tell me which is better?  If you are affiliated with EWA
(Roxburgh Securities Pty Ltd), please do not reply.  I am also interested in
finding a site which posts reviews of TA software in general.

Daniel.