Re: How to set STOP N Bars

Siva,

Two ways of doing this:

1.)  In the System Tester, under Stops..., and Inactivity..., just set the minimum amount of
movement to some unreasonably high number like 50,000 and right below,select the number of days in
trade that you desire.

2.)  To program this in Formula Language, the general form is as follows:

EntryConditionVariable:=Cross(mov(c,18,e), mov(c,33,e));
ExitLongTest:=If(BarsSince(EntryConditionVariable)> 4{or some N bars},1,0);

Use both of these as any other True/False variable.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO