RE: Metastock 7.2 Upgrade Information

Well one thing is for surtain, if they continue like this (not listening to
their users) they will loose their name (that is still intact sinds 10 years
ago) and other software will profit from this.  And it is not like 5-10
years ago where there was only a couple of firms with this kind of software,
there are tons out there now like BYTE INTO THE MARKET.
http://www.tarnsoft.com/  This support all the major data services like QP
TC2000 MS format and ASCII and best of all you can system test through stop
orders limit orders, system test multiple securities, Intermarket system
testing, plot multiple systems on one screen (can be done with MS)

Greetings
Mickey